AMARIATRIUMBANGKOK

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자소설을써라 조회 7회 작성일 2021-04-10 13:28:11 댓글 0

본문

Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand [4K] [2021]

This video is a travel video of the Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. Did you like this video? Subscribe to this channel to keep updated. Leave a comment and let me know what you think about this video!

Name: Avani Atrium Bangkok
Video object: hotel
City location: Bangkok (bkk)
Country location: Thailand

In this video:
0:17 View from outside
1:10 Lobby and reception
2:42 Room + View from room to outside
7:11 Bathroom
7:49 Swimming pool
9:47 Terrace for sunbathing
10:53 Fitness room

Avani Atrium Bangkok is a 5 star hotel. It is one of the cheaper and affordable 5 star hotels in Thailand.

The Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel has 23 floors. Hotel rooms are located on the 5th - 23th floors. The swimming pool and fitness are located on the 4th floor.

Inside the Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel are hotel rooms, outdoor swimming pool, fitness, a lobby / lounge area, an indoor restaurant, and an outdoor restaurant and bar.

Avani Atrium Bangkok is located on New Petchaburi Road in the Bang Kapi and Huai Khwang district in Bangkok.

Price of hotel room: 1600 bath / $53 / €48

This is video number 75 for Youtube. This video is very basic, but we all need to start somewhere right? Over time, the content and quality of my new Youtube channel ''Travel Here'' will increase!

Are you interested or do you want to support me? You can do that in the following ways: subscribe, comment, like or share my video and ofcourse watch my videos.

Amari Atrium Hotel Bangkok - Thailand Best Hotels

Visit: http://www.thailand-hotel.com/hotels/bangkok/amari-atrium-hotel-bangkok . Amari Atrium revels in the dynamic personality of the Thai capital city, with a focus on service and value that truly set it apart.

Amari Atrium Bangkok hotel

Our group visit Amari hotel and have lunch together at Cascade restaurant

#AMARIATRIUMBANGKOK

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,974건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--hj2bz6fp6gwux.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz